Android/Ssucl [Threat Name] go to Threat
Android/Ssucl.A [Threat Variant Name]
|Detection created||Feb 08, 2013|
|Signature database version||7985|
|Signature Android db version||3.771|
Android/Ssucl.A is a rogue system tool.
The trojan must be downloaded and manually installed.
Android/Ssucl.A is a trojan that steals sensitive information.
The trojan collects the following information:
- information about the operating system and system settings
- login user names for certain applications/services
- login passwords for certain applications/services
- incoming SMS content
- user's contacts
The trojan attempts to send gathered information to a remote machine.
The trojan contains a list of (2) URLs. The HTTP protocol is used.
The trojan serves as a backdoor. It can be controlled remotely.
The trojan acquires data and commands from a remote computer or the Internet.
It can execute the following operations:
- download files from a remote computer and/or the Internet
- steal sensitive information
- send files to a remote computer
- send SMS
- restart the device
- call number
- forward calls
The trojan displays the following dialog box: